My client is looking for a strong Full Stack UI Developer with experience working on modern web applications and RESTful APIs including data visualisation techniques. Key skills would include familiarity with standard web technologies as well as modern UI frameworks such as AngularJS or Vue.js.
They are interested in various levels of experience from graduates through to senior and your prime objective will be to build and deliver technologies that help improve their threat hunting team’s ability to find and stop advanced cyber-attacks against their client base.
Training opportunities and international travel will be available to help improve skills where required.
They are seeking someone who is not scared of new challenges and knows how to work hard whilst maintaining a fun and friendly attitude. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a team with a culture of learning and mutual respect; where you can bring new ideas to the table and have them heard.
- Designing, architecting and implementing high quality enterprise level software to work with large data sets
- Be able to build custom UI components while maintaining a highly performant user experience
- An eye for good UI design and the ability to execute these designs
- To keep up to date with the latest software development technologies and methodologies
- To drive consistent standards and approaches throughout the team
What you need…
- Full stack web programming
- Standard web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, etc.)
- Python or Ruby
- Be familiar with working with REST APIs
- An interest in cyber security
- Experience with Linux
- Knowledge or experience with networking