* Identify and report worn & faulty components needs in accordance with the Company Standards.
* Advise Sales Advisor of work required to ensure vehicle is in road worthy condition.
* Remove & refit components and carry out tyre related adjustments in accordance with the Technical Standards and Work Instructions.
* Repair Tyres in accordance with the Technical Standards and Work Instructions and SOP .
* Contribute to Good Housekeeping routines.
* Keep workshop equipment it clean and operational condition at all times.
* Report any missing or faulty equipment / Tools to Branch Manager.
* Place goods and materials into storage and participate in stock routines as directed.
* All Rims/Wheels /Mags to be cleaned, tyre polished and torqued.
* Understand and adhere to the Company’s policies and procedures.