An excellent opportunity has become available to join a leader within the Manufacturing industry, in the capacity of Financial Analyst, based in Melrose Arch.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the complete accounting function as well as assisting with Group Treasury and Trade Compliance functions.
- Matric qualification with Mathematics
- B. Com (Honours) degree, with completed articles
- 2-3 years’ accounting experience
- JD Edwards and Hyperion experience will be highly advantageous
- Own Transport essential
- MS Office Competence.
- Initiate payments
- Prepare accounts to trial balance on JDE
- Reconcile Cash Books
- Upload monthly accounts on Hyperion
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of GL accounts
- Prepare half year and year-end financial statements
- Prepare quarterly forecasts and annual budget
- Make dividend payments
- Maintaining inter-group loan schedules
- Maintaining banking profiles
Salary: R400k to R425k CTC per annum
Note: Should you not have heard back from us within 2 weeks, then kindly accept that your application has not been successful.