The Field Services Outside Sales Representative is accountable for the promotion and sales of a broad range of technical services including the start-up, maintenance, testing, retrofit, upgrade and digital Services of all major manufacturer's electrical equipment installed at the customer’s site. THE OSSR is also accountable for the selling of turnkey projects ranging from simple replacement of equipment to fully engineered solutions. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing SE customers to identify the scope of work, estimate and sell system adds/modifications and maintenance agreements so as to meet or exceed his/her profitable sales target.
Key Accountability Areas:
· Develops account profiles and executes the sales plan.
· Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences.
· Identifies and contacts potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
· Secures customer satisfaction overseeing all ongoing activities with the customer (orders, delivery.)
· Utilizes BFO (Salesforce.com) for sales funnel management and for Account Planning.
· Provides monthly forecasts and summaries in a timely manner.
· Participates in the preparation of analysis and reports on field service performance.
· Prepares sales quotations and proposals with the help of quotation team in respect of FS expected margin.
· Works closely with Inside Service Sales Representatives and the BU account manager to maximize business opportunities.
· Is “feeding” the Field Services Marketing leaders with Offers feedback and needs
· Educates customers on all products and services with special attention on Recurring and digital Offers
· Provides mentoring, coaching and guidance to other sales employees
· Coordinates and/or attends trade shows and marketing/sales seminars as needed
FS Sales Team, Customers, FSVP, FS Operational Marketing, Inside services sales, BU/Country account managers, Business developers, Services Bureau
Key Success Factors
· Good working relationship and regular coordination with all Account Managers (incl. GAM/KAM) for opportunities identification and support
· Regular collaboration with FS Operational Marketing team for thorough understanding of country Installed Base
· The successful candidate should have a (4) year college degree or equivalent work experience in the sale of winders and (3-10) years technical sales experience.
· Inside sales or CCC experience is a plus
· Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the customer. The concept of Customer Intimacy is critical in Field Services.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills including C-level customers
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and ERP/CRM related tools. Excellent organizational skills