Our client, a leader in Southern Africa within the manufacturing industry, is looking for an Outbound Transport Router based in Tulisa Park.
The successful incumbent will be required to control the outbound routing of the vehicle functions for the Recycling Division. The purpose of this role is to ensure that efficient and effective routing as predetermined by the Recycling Division is executed accordingly and that current processes and procedures are supported and improved within the system.
- Matric Certificate with Mathematics as subject
- Degree/Diploma in Logistics / Supply Chain will be advantageous.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in Logistics / Supply Chain
- Own transport and travel flexibility
- MS Office Competence.
- Capture purchase/sales orders for branches/suppliers/related operations
- Organize road transport for movement of fibre
- Coordinate and control Outbound Transport
- Allocate available loads to respective transporters
- Compile daily truck dispatch reports
- Check and confirm final mill weights
- Analyze related efficiencies
- Compile and report daily completed orders to Supervisor
- Liaise with Branches on stock availability
- Handling Internal Stock Control Queries.
Salary: Market related
Closing date: 3 December 2018
Note: If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks of your application, then kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.