The primary function is to thoroughly evaluate features of our software by designing realistic use cases and certifying their correctness & user friendliness, before they are released to customers.
The secondary responsibility is to grow the products automation suite by adding new tests, or modifying existing tests to properly capture manual testing use cases, as well as contributing towards full automation of the testing pipeline by developing various scripts.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Basic electromagnetic coursework completed
- Knowledge of and experience with a scripting language such as Python or Bash
- Exposure to electromagnetic simulation software
- Able to work on MS Windows and Linux
- Experience with Feko/WinProp and knowledge of C/C++ will be advantageous
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Your qualifications & skills, combined with your ability to work with little supervision will be a valued contribution
- As a team player with good communication skills, you will be warmly welcomed by a collaborative team
- Your input will assist thousands of engineers who count on our software to optimally perform in designing sophisticated systems that routinely benefit the world
- We want you to add diversity to creative, innovative and independent thinkers across international networks and teams