My client is a well-established Furniture Retail Group based in Johannesburg Industria, looking for a Trade Marketing Co-ordinator.
The Trade Marketing Co-ordinator will be largely responsible for assisting in the developing, implementing and managing of marketing campaigns that promote their company and products. You will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness for multiple brands within the Social Media landscape.
As the successful individual, you will need to have the following qualifications and experience:
- B. Com Degree in Marketing Management
- Minimum of 2 – 3 yrs. experience in Social Media Marketing and Trade Marketing.
- Assist with online marketing by co-ordinating the social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Liaise with the Trade and Sales department to develop effective brand and call-to-action campaigns
- Liaise with the relevant Agencies on all aspects relating to the campaigns
- Assist in the planning and execution of the Social Media calendar
- Co-ordinate all promotional items, corporate gifts, printing and branding (sourcing marketing merchandise and collateral by liaising with suppliers, doing orders, taking stock and distribution, dealing with invoices, etc.)
- Work with service suppliers to design, produce and distribute marketing materials
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with suppliers
- Source quotes and ensure timely delivery
- Manage promotional activity to support specific channel, network or genre initiatives. This will include the production of communication materials, e.g., brochures, direct mail, posters, may involve liaison with advertising agencies, printers or designers. It may also involve managing the production and distribution of merchandising.
- Assisting in the execution of marketing campaigns
- Assist with marketing and market research
- Provide marketing support to the Sales team
- Compile drafts of PowerPoint pitches for presentations and marketing material
- Assist with sponsorships and events
- Assist other departments and clients with marketing requirements
- Assist with Admin duties
The following knowledge is very important:
- A thorough understanding of marketing disciplines and theory
- Excellent writing, grammar and communication skills in English
- Attention to detail, to multi-task and set priorities
- Ability to work independently and execute tasks efficiently
- Be creative and take initiative
- Ability to adapt to change and tight deadlines
- Prepared to work long hours and travel when necessary
- Teamwork and co-operation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proactive approach to work
- Own transport
If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of your application, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.