New Business Development and External Sales Executive
- Are you a hunter type personality, driven by sales targets?
- Do you have a natural knack for business furniture and interior design with the ability to guide clients on furnishings and artwork to complement their work space?
- Do you thrive in a creative environment?
Then this opportunity as a Customer Service Representative/ KAM/ Sales guru, based in Sandton could be a great fit for you!
Manage existing and potential customers enquiries by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders; prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction from conceptual phase till completion.
- Grade 12, ideally with an appropriate post-school certificate in Marketing or sales
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within sales and customer care, ideally within a similar environment
- Achievements that showcase that you ‘walk the extra mile’/ have a go-getter attitude
- Strong administration, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to build client database
- Create and manage strong relationships within your existing and new client base.
- Great customer communication and ensuring professionalism is optimal.
- Detailed and accurate sales operations with understanding of sales cycle and discount allowances etc.
- Delivering on annual sales target and delivering on CSR sales objective on standard product sales.
- People Person with great Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Ability to use initiative in terms of turning marketing leads into hot calls for Sales staff
- Warm personality – sales suited
- Energetic and creative
- Solutions driven initiative
Salary: Basic of R15 000 pm with competitive commission structure