An exciting opportunity has become available to join a creative, trend setting company, in the capacity of Front-office Receptionist, based in Kramerville, Sandton.
- Grade 12, ideally with an appropriate post-school qualification/certificate
- At least 3 years administration/Secretarial/Switchboard experience, preferably within a corporate environment;
- Proven working experience in a front-office handling receptionist responsibilities
- Microsoft office Competence
- Professional appearance.
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Exposure to sales and online-marketing will be an added benefit
- Preference will be given to candidates that can start within one week.
- Act as the 'face' of the company
- Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Serving visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Administration duties, i.e. filing, scanning, photocopying and emailing
- Maintaining good communication with all customers and agents, solving any problems arising;
- Back-up for administration , marketing and sales functions and other roles within the department when required
- Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers;
- and Assist with additional tasks where required.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal;
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise;
- Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure;
- Good work ethic and high integrity;
- and Friendly, relates easily to other people.
Salary: R7000 to R9000 pm
Kindly note: should you not have heard from us by 6 November, then kindly accept your application as unsuccessful.